Pizza Hut Just Got a Whole Lot Greener
Promoting a Greener Lifestyle and Offering Even More Vegetarian Options
Always seeking new ways to meet expectations of today’s consumers, Pizza Hut today announced new initiatives that embraces a greener and healthier lifestyle for the company and its customers. Starting from today, Pizza Hut will offer a seasonal vegetarian menu at four designated stores, giving customers a delicious way to stay healthy, while also lowering their personal carbon footprint. That’s not all – Pizza Hut will also be piloting another initiative that will lower the environmental impact from its food delivery services.
The four designated Pizza Hut stores will literally be ‘going green’ too. The store logos and shop fronts will be changed to green colours, indicating the locations that are driving the environmentally-friendly options for food delivery. Pizza Hut has already acquired four new e-scooters to join its delivery fleet, which will make their first appearance around Hong Kong Island and Kowloon during the campaign period. In time, Pizza Hut aims to expand its e-scooter fleet so that it can deliver its signature pizzas all over Hong Kong while taking care of the environment.
In addition to a fresh look and the new e-scooters, Pizza Hut has added seasonal vegetarian pizzas and snack options to its menu. The three new pizzas not only offer delicious flavours but also a low-carbon option with its cheese-free toppings:
- “Fiery Mixed Vegetable Pizza” has a kick with its generous toppings of zucchini, grilled tofu, cherry tomatoes and other grilled veggies (regular-sized from $126 / large-sized from $162)
- “The Almighty Spinach and Garlic Pizza” is packed with flavours (regular-sized from $116 / large-sized from $152);
- “Flower Power Pizza” features the sweet floret duo of broccoli and cauliflower (regular-sized from $126 / large-sized $162).
Customers looking for a light yet fulfilling meal can upgrade to the Eat Green Como (from $148), which includes one of the above regular pizza, a “Baked Cauliflower in Mustard Sauce”, along with 2 servings of Pepsi or Chicken Mushroom Soup. Moreover, Oatmeal Pizzas will be available at all stores for customers that are looking for a healthy and delicious pizza base option.
Four participating Pizza Hut stores include:
- Shop G02, G/F, Metro Harbour Plaza, 8 Fuk Lee Street Tai Kok
- Shop 7, G/F, Jubilant Place, 33 Ma Tau Kok Road To Kwa Wan
- Shop B, G/F, Hansen Court, 3 St Stephen’s Lane, Sai Ying Pun
- Shop 2C, G/F, Stanhope House, 734-738 King’s Road, Quarry Bay
For more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/pizzahut.hk